• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bills, and the Peterman

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
new Flacco
new WRs
Defense
pass rush
williams first sack

and the steelers tie the Browns

Last edited:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I really liked what the offense was able to do. I want to see Brown start at RT this Thursday.

This was pretty much as perfect of game as you could ask for. Both sides of the ball absolutely dominated. The fact that we were able to just take Flacco out of the game 5 minutes into the second half tells you all you need to know about this game.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
FUCK THE BILLS! This was the one non-divisional game I so badly wanted us to win.

Crabtree redeemed himself with that excellent TD catch. Welcome to the Ravens Smokey and Snead. Was disappointed in the running game pre-garbage time, but whatever. I still want Zeus Jr. in the game because I still don't trust Hurst. As for defense, what is there to say? You can tell Judon don't like Allen lol, but he needs to chill.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I’m so glad we drafted that new QB, he looks so much better than that bum Flacco from the past couple of years. Oh wait what, that was Flacco?

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
ugly: Za'Darius got stiff-armed by Allen
How did you like the "lamar package" plays? They weren't effective but we only played them on 1st or 2nd down, 3rd down calls were usuall play calls.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Reffs were horrid on both sides tbh. Didn’t like the play of the line and Harbs losing confidence in Collins. Our run game goes through him.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I’m so glad we drafted that new QB, he looks so much better than that bum Flacco from the past couple of years. Oh wait what, that was Flacco?

So far it seems like the best case scenario happened. It lit a fire under Flacco and we don't force Jackson onto the field which only helps with his development.

I don't know what else we could possible ask for

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great win! Re-watching the game now to really dissect it. On to the Bengals!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
THIS. I was getting more annoyed with each time Lamar came onto the field. Nothing more than wasted downs.
And the first time a team has this attitude and doesn’t prepare for those packages, lamar steps out there and scores or breaks a long one

Tank

Hall of Famer
THIS. I was getting more annoyed with each time Lamar came onto the field. Nothing more than wasted downs.
Yeah, accomplished zero and made the team look cheap, kinda like a high school team. I hope to God they don’t keep that crap up.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
not wasted at all - it means other teams have to waste time preparing for stuff like that because if they're not then defensively they'll leave gaps for us to exploit
I understand this, but it felt redundant. I'm of the opinion that teams will prepare for Lamar at all costs.