• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bills, and the Peterman

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That is if he's considered inactive.

advanced scouting typically looks 4 games back for the bulk of their reports so all we have to do is get lamar playing a few snaps a game and make sure we dont go 4 games without him at a point in the season - it forces the other team to account for him whereas if he just sits on the sideline after a while teams wont prep for him

So I was at the game and I had a great view. I honestly think this game was spectacular given the circumstances. It was POURING. Literally might be one of the wettest games the Ravens ever played and they looked fantastic. I have to say Crabtree drops doesn't bother me because the conditions were tough.

Damn it what a game by this team.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So I was at the game and I had a great view. I honestly think this game was spectacular given the circumstances. It was POURING. Literally might be one of the wettest games the Ravens ever played and they looked fantastic. I have to say Crabtree drops doesn't bother me because the conditions were tough.

Damn it what a game by this team.
Good stuff! As for Crabtree, he redeemed himself on that final drive before the end of the first half plus that amazing TD catch. Maybe it's me, but it didn't seem our crowd was that loud.

Good stuff! As for Crabtree, he redeemed himself on that final drive before the end of the first half plus that amazing TD catch. Maybe it's me, but it didn't seem our crowd was that loud.
He did but it was really tough and I think most people in the crowd were more upset at the rain. It was awful but I can't believe how well we played honestly. I think that had a lot to do with the fumbles as well.

Quick note, Tavon Young looked bigger. He really did bulk up as the reports say and was all over the damn place as you guys saw.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
He did but it was really tough and I think most people in the crowd were more upset at the rain. It was awful but I can't believe how well we played honestly. I think that had a lot to do with the fumbles as well.

Quick note, Tavon Young looked bigger. He really did bulk up as the reports say and was all over the damn place as you guys saw.
No kidding. I knew this offense had potential, but I wasn't expecting THIS in the rain. For whatever reason, I was certain there was going to be a lot of slipping and falling. Tavon PLAYED big too. We're going to need this for every CB on Thurs. That Bengals offense has me nervous as hell.

Would you want to be there in that rain?
TRRRUUUUU

redrum52

Hall of Famer
It's a set up for later in the season and getting Lamar acclimated. If there was a game to try it, it was this one. I believe we don't see it this often against better comp and when it is used it's to get something else out of it. It's the long game is what I'm guessing.

No kidding. I knew this offense had potential, but I wasn't expecting THIS in the rain. For whatever reason, I was certain there was going to be a lot of slipping and falling. Tavon PLAYED big too. We're going to need this for every CB on Thurs. That Bengals offense has me nervous as hell.

TRRRUUUUU
Bengals pass rush has me more nervous. OL didn't look spectacular today.