• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You guys are troopers watching this game. I've been watching occasionally while mostly watching Red Zone. Buffalo is taking a knee meaning we will be facing the Bengals next week in a rematch.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
well 1 helped us get a turnover on downs on the 4th and inches the bengals didnt convert
the 1st one i have no idea what happened
and this 3rd one was forced by the offence not getting to the line

it sucks but it's not like there've been any obvious issues with any of those timeout decisions
The 1st and 3rd were highly questionable. That play wasn't worth challenging given the implications of losing the TO

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
You guys are troopers watching this game. I've been watching occasionally while mostly watching Red Zone. Buffalo is taking a knee meaning we will be facing the Bengals next week in a rematch.
I want to play these chumps again next week with Lamar, Andrews, Peters, and Dobbins!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Do we get MP back next week?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The 1st and 3rd were highly questionable. That play wasn't worth challenging given the implications of losing the TO
had to challenge as we would have had a penalty or taken a timeout anyway with the clock running down

Status
Not open for further replies.