• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (The Regular Season Finale)

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
For the Texans does it really matter if the get the top pick? The Bears don't want a QB.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Please Joe, I know there is still apart of you that bleeds purple. Lose this game to the Dolphins to ensure the Steelers don't make the playoffs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steve Wilks makes his final case to be the Panthers Head Coach next season. Eddy Pinerio with the game winning Field Goal as Carolina ends the season in the win column.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Houston Texans with 50 seconds left, score a Touchdown and get a 2 point conversion to take a 32-31 lead over the Colts.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With Houston's win over Indianapolis, this means the winner of the 1st Overall Pick in the 2023 NFL Draft.... The Chicago Bears.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Go Rams! I just want there to be some hope of a Lions playoff berth heading into tonight's game. If Seahawks win, then Detroit is eliminated from playoff contention.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
so Houston has that comeback vs the Colts last week and now they blow the chance of the number 1 pick. lmao

Bears have the number 1 pick

JO_75

Hall of Famer
they're gonna get such a massive haul for that pick
I highly doubt that, the QB class just isn't that special enough for a massive haul type of trade. I believe you have to watch the Raiders and Colts when it comes to jumping up to the first pick in a trade. I do think they could trade the pick but I don't think they would get what would be considered a massive haul over Bryce Young & CJ Stroud.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I highly doubt that, the QB class just isn't that special enough for a massive haul type of trade. I believe you have to watch the Raiders and Colts when it comes to jumping up to the first pick in a trade. I do think they could trade the pick but I don't think they would get what would be considered a massive haul over Bryce Young & CJ Stroud.

there's enough QB needy teams that they're gonna get a bunch of picks for that pick

after last year's awful QB class too - there's a lot of desperate teams that are gonna be very very excited about the idea of Bryce Young

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
there's enough QB needy teams that they're gonna get a bunch of picks for that pick

after last year's awful QB class too - there's a lot of desperate teams that are gonna be very very excited about the idea of Bryce Young
I think there will be a lot of GMs calling to trade for Lamar, but I don't think he will be traded. I do think he gets extended this season.