• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (The Regular Season Finale)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ekeler just set a franchise record for receptions, breaking Keenan Allen's record of 103 set last season. He now has 104 and counting.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
9 minutes to go in the Chargers Broncos game and the Broncos are winning by 11 points, except the Broncos just lost a punt deep in their own territory. Obviously it doesn't matter if they lose or not, but damn, if we ha won this game would mean something.

That being said, it's going to be so fun knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs next week.

now it's down to a 3 pt lead after the Chargers scored a TD and 2 pt conversion.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ramsey with a late hit on Geno. Then Metcalf pokes Ramsey's eyes and the ref only penalizes Ramsey.

Now the Seahawks are in field goal range...... DOINK! OT in Seattle!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow... so now SNF is basically pointless since Seattle won. Lions are out of the playoffs even before the game tonight, they should have just played all the games today. I know Green Bay still needs to win but still pretty pointless to have a SNF game at all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know the NFL won't do it but we really need to get rid of the 7th seed nonsense and go back to the 6 team, top 2 teams get a BYE playoff format.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With the Lions out of playoff contention, it means only one thing. Destiny awaits the Packers as the tradition of losing to the 49ers in the playoffs awaits.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
9 minutes to go in the Chargers Broncos game and the Broncos are winning by 11 points, except the Broncos just lost a punt deep in their own territory. Obviously it doesn't matter if they lose or not, but damn, if we ha won this game would mean something.

That being said, it's going to be so fun knocking the Bengals out of the playoffs next week.

now it's down to a 3 pt lead after the Chargers scored a TD and 2 pt conversion.
Oh, how I would love for the Chargers to lose this game... does that mean we play the darn Jags?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Oh, how I would love for the Chargers to lose this game... does that mean we play the darn jags?
Nope. Chargers play the Jaguars next week, Chargers had nothing to play for but played their starters and potentially lost some key players before the playoffs begin because of it.