• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 18 Discussion (The Regular Season Finale)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rodgers just got intercepted........ damn it Seahawks. If the Lions win here... man we would have been talking how the Lions not only beat the Packers but swept the Packers to make the playoffs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
As much as fun it would have been to see the Lions make it, they only have themselves to blame. Seahawks beat the Lions 48-45 earlier in the season, thus giving Seattle the H2H tiebreaker and a playoff spot over the Lions here. Really like the vibe in Detroit with Campbell, it reminds me of the Bills when McDermott got there in 2017. Detroit is going to be around for quite some time.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
As much as fun it would have been to see the Lions make it, they only have themselves to blame. Seahawks beat the Lions 48-45 earlier in the season, thus giving Seattle the H2H tiebreaker and a playoff spot over the Lions here. Really like the vibe in Detroit with Campbell, it reminds me of the Bills when McDermott got there in 2017. Detroit is going to be around for quite some time.
If they trade for and get my son, the Lions will be the real kings of the NFC North for eternity. Who knows how many SBs are in their cards then? If Campbell and the Lions front office can actually get Lamar the weapons they gave Stafford, it is lights out for the rest of the league.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they trade for and get my son, the Lions will be the real kings of the NFC North for eternity. Who knows how many SBs are in their cards then? If Campbell and the Lions front office can actually get Lamar the weapons they gave Stafford, it is lights out for the rest of the league.
They already have the weapons.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
They do? Damn, who follows the Lions?
They have Amon-Ra St. Brown, who is a legit top ten WR in the league. Due to his name Lions fans tend to call him sun god or say praise the sun.

Chark, Raymond, and Reynolds are also competent WRs in an offense that can design passing plays well. And they have four different RBs that average over four yards a carry. That offense is shockingly talented, balanced, and efficient.

If they did decide to go all in on a SB run and traded the house for Lamar they will easily win the NFCN.