• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Baltimore Orioles

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
The knock on Fuji has been he can’t consistently throw strikes, which is what got him taken off the roster here. Don’t think he’ll be in the plans.
Maybe. I just think anytime a guy can consistently hit 100 for an inning, he's worth some work. That is only true if he comes in at essentially the same price point for a 2-3 year stretch. And if they get his command under control, the option of long relief or starter comes back in to play.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Maybe. I just think anytime a guy can consistently hit 100 for an inning, he's worth some work. That is only true if he comes in at essentially the same price point for a 2-3 year stretch. And if they get his command under control, the option of long relief or starter comes back in to play.
A 4 ball walk is the same at 100 or 85. lol

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Well, the Rangers did it. I only remember how they beat up on us early in the year. Made me want no part of them in the post-season. And who did we wind up against... Sigh. They are a good club and the bats went into overdrive at the right time.

Tank

Hall of Famer
No gold gloves. I really thought Austin would get one. I think Gunnar hurt his chances late in the year with a couple of untimely errors and Adley was run on quite a bit this year. Still a very solid defense.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
No gold gloves. I really thought Austin would get one. I think Gunnar hurt his chances late in the year with a couple of untimely errors and Adley was run on quite a bit this year. Still a very solid defense.
An under rated fielder also was Mountcastle but he probally didnt play enough. Hope this makes them hungry.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hyde AL Manager of the Year

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I'm happy for Hyde. I thought he was going to be the guy who just rode all the losses and then replaced. But thru last year, it was pretty apparent that he was going to stick and part of the bigger plan going forward. You need talent to win 101 games, but the manager of a team like that does a lot more than just set a line-up. He certainly deserves it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Orioles released Start Times for the 2024 MLB Season and they are earlier start times.

The home schedule features:
  • 13 Saturday afternoon games beginning at 4:05 p.m.,
  • 29 weeknight 6:35 p.m. games
  • 10 mid-week day games
  • Home Friday night games will remain at 7:05 p.m, all Sunday home games are scheduled to start at 1:35 p.m.

Baltimorican

Practice Squad
Holy smokes. Thats big but we need strong guarantees they are staying in Baltimore.

No way in hell the owners approve a move from Baltimore and its a Baltimore based group. This can't happen fast enough, the Angelos spawn are worse than daddy, at least Peter was committed to middle class spending.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The day after the Ravens clinch a playoff spot, the Orioles officially sign a lease extension to keep the team in Baltimore for the next 30 years. Let's go!