• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Baltimore Orioles

JO_75

Hall of Famer
AL East Merchandise is selling fast.... tried to buy an XL shirt for me, and a L shirt for my Dad, the XL shirt was sold out and only the Large shirt was bought. Went back and bought me a 2XL lol.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Jim Palmer brought up a good point about the playoff format. Like most other sports the matchups should follow a seeding order where be the best plays the worst. It could be that the Birds and Rays play next round, teams that would be seeded 1 and 2.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Felix going to get some reps in before the postseason perhaps? What a boost to our World Series odds he would be. Just announce it already Orioles.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Felix going to get some reps in before the postseason perhaps? What a boost to our World Series odds he would be. Just announce it already Orioles.

I don't think this has anything to do with Felix, Jorge isn't eligible for post season play.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Felix is getting TJ Surgery meaning he'll miss all of 2024. Mike Elias also said Bautista and the team agreed to a 2 year deal through 2025.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rangers sweep the Rays and are heading to Baltimore on Saturday. 1PM Game due to a concert at The Bank on Saturday Night.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Orioles announced Kyle Bradish will get the start tomorrow in Game 1, with Grayson Rodriguez on the mound for Game 2 on Sunday.

Since we only need three wins to advance to the ALCS, guessing Means is being saved for Game 3.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's only Game 1, but feel we can rebound and win tomorrow to tie the series at one a piece. On the bright side, Braves got shut out so it's just a reminder that anything can happen in Baseball.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Tough loss. Were never really out of it, but didn't seem really in it either... Would have liked the final inning to play out a little better. Gunnar stealing there couldn't have been the plan.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Brutal day and weekend for MD/Baltimore sports. Not a win in sight. Gotta believe the O's can still pull it out, because the Ravens are a fucking enigma and nearly impossible to follow.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hope the guys don't go down without a fight. They've played well on the road all year and while it's unlikely, no reason to think they can't come back and win this series.

Let's go Birds!