• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hearing Payton and Fangio are a package deal... allegedly. Just saying. Just saying...

"A" cold 1? Na buddy... I'm browning out
Me too. Been going with the stouts and porters lately so I'm doing some serious browning

marklar

Pro Bowler
I expect a blowout, so anything else is fine. The playoffs i just a bonus this year, so I probably will not be upset uless we would lose based on refball - but I do not think the refs will have to step in. But would be nice with some turnovers and a Gus explosion...

marklar

Pro Bowler
If Brown plays, that makes it 3 third-string QBs in the wildcards. Probably not what the NFL would have wished for

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I expect a blowout, so anything else is fine. The playoffs i just a bonus this year, so I probably will not be upset uless we would lose based on refball - but I do not think the refs will have to step in. But would be nice with some turnovers and a Gus explosion...
I’d be let down by the defense tho if we get blown out. Make a statement, gonna look bad if we pay Roquan $100M and then get blown out

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
ESPN panel went straight Bengals, but Hasselbeck said the Bengals should not be looking past this game.

Personally, the shit that is going on behind the scenes would piss me off as a player to the point I'd be in the "You'll see mode." Hopefully we go out there and show them what we're all about.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just want to beat this stinking cocky ass team. Seriously, that is all I really want. I am not a fan of Burrow and I hate the Bengals.
they are quickly becoming one of my most hated teams and it's largely because of the fanbase, but this week with the players thinking we were dirty it has only added some fuel to the fire. Bengals fans and players are pussies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
they are quickly becoming one of my most hated teams and it's largely because of the fanbase, but this week with the players thinking we were dirty it has only added some fuel to the fire. Bengals fans and players are pussies.
Ever since we've been division foes they have been disliked. The only thing that kept them from the Steelers level was Marvin Lewis. Since he left they are definitely the worst, historically known for cheap shots and crying. Screw the bungles.