• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Bengals (Wildcard Round)

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I got a bottle of Buffalo Trace ready to go. Win or loss I’m having a good night

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fire Greg Roman. We haven’t scored over 16 since Lamar left , all these other teams still scoring
All of these other teams have put together impressive drives to score.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Question: If the Dolphins win, did I hear the announcers say that they go to play the Chiefs next?

So, "when" the Ravens win tonight does that mean they go back to Jacksonville to face the Jags?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Dolphins doing their best Ravens’ impression by letting the clock get down to 1 before hiking

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
A playoff game you feel you have no business being in is about as loose as you can go into a playoff game. It’s liberating. I’m glad we suck because I’d be an anxious mess rn
I've been telling my friends this all day Joey. No one has picked or expects the Ravens to win tonight. The opponents and their fanbase already looking past the Ravens (due to the offensive struggles to score TDs) and feel that they run the AFC North for some years to come. The Ravens have NOTHING to lose (per se). I want them to go in there and play with reckless abandonment (loose but smart and calculating) and with some "aggressive swag" to dominate on both sides of the ball. Silence their haters, and all of these false prognosticators.

GO RAVENS! :cool: