• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Of course, he will. But, he has a few things going for him; he gets to see which team he will play. He gets to rest up another week and he has the dawgs around him to help him get through it. We'll see how it turns out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bills defense is shit
Makes you really wonder if Damar Hamlin was ok and they continued the game. If Bengals won that MNF game, Bills fall to the three seed and instead we face the Bills and not the Bengals. Wonder how close we would have came to beating Buffalo if we had played them instead last week.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If Bengals win SB, we need to think, We almost won the SB with our backup QB? maybe he's better than Lamar?
can we stop with this take. I know you are kidding, but damn sometimes you have to credit your defense.

If it wasn't for our offense, and the fumble in particular, we would still be playing

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
can we stop with this take. I know you are kidding, but damn sometimes you have to credit your defense.

If it wasn't for our offense, and the fumble in particular, we would still be playing
You're right. I was hoping someone might agree though. I need a good laugh right now.