• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 NFL Playoffs Discussion

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can you really call it pass interference if a receiver still made the catch? PI means the defender interfered with the receivers ability to catch the ball and clearly there was no interference in the ability to make a catch. Again, I wish the NFL would do more to stop rewarding quarterbacks who underthrow footballs for easy flags.
It has nothing to do with whether or not the catch is made. If a guy manages to catch it one handed while a defender holds onto the other arm, or is yanking his jersey it's still a penalty.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So.... do we add Dak Prescott to the list of potential QB trades and acquisitions this offseason? Seems Dallas has gone as far as they can go with Dak at this point and much like the Raiders with Carr, a change of scenery might benefit Dak and Dallas.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So.... do we add Dak Prescott to the list of potential QB trades and acquisitions this offseason? Seems Dallas has gone as far as they can go with Dak at this point and much like the Raiders with Carr, a change of scenery might benefit Dak and Dallas.
I doubt it. Now if Dak played like shit against Tompa Bay in a loss, I definitely think it's gonna be brought up. I just don't see it this season.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Out of the four left I'm sticking with my prediction of the Bengals vs 49ers, and with the 49ers winning it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I doubt it. Now if Dak played like shit against Tompa Bay in a loss, I definitely think it's gonna be brought up. I just don't see it this season.

Not a chance in the world that Dak gets traded this offseason. It would cost the Cowboys 39.9 million to trade Dak. Now if they wanted to trade him in 2024, they would be able to save 12m, but I doubt they do it then.