• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I agree, however I do believe Boyle will have his first TD.

i think @Jacquouille is right though - this is the kind of game where we want to be able to motion a tight end and split him out wide or in the slot and thats not something we can typically do with boyle who's much more of an in-line tight end - if we can get andrews matched up in the slot or out wide vs a linebacker in coverage that's a matchup i think we win a high percentage of the time

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i think @Jacquouille is right though - this is the kind of game where we want to be able to motion a tight end and split him out wide or in the slot and thats not something we can typically do with boyle who's much more of an in-line tight end - if we can get andrews matched up in the slot or out wide vs a linebacker in coverage that's a matchup i think we win a high percentage of the time
If Flacco gets sacked twice early, hopefully we take him out of the game in favor of Zeus Jr.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
White jerseys with purple pants. Oh sweet god why?

THANKS!!!!

giphy.gif

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
inactives out in 15-20 mins i imagine - ill be interested to see any surprises:

my guess:

Henry
Canady
Hurst
RGIII
Sieler
Lasley
Eluemunor

The above has just been confirmed - those are our inactives
lots of talent not playing but plenty on the field - certainly plenty starting and core depth talent - its a shame we've got so much talent just sitting out though (albeit not unexpectedly)
When I saw this I thought it was James Hurst who was out. I forgot about Hayden and got all excited thinking Orlando would start lol. Not that I hate Hurst like most I think he’s serviceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.