• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Words cannot adequalety describe how this team needs a wrecker in the D line. I'm sorry but Brandon Williams is the most overpaid D linesman in the league.
Seriously, stop with the pessimistic spamming. Most of it isn't even about what is actually happening in the game. You're being negative for the sake of being negative.

Knock it off.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tyler Boyd can just go to.......... this defense can go to hell. How do you not cover the guy that stopped us from making the playoffs? How do you not cover him and hit him hard every time? Your just letting him do whatever he wants. I guess getting blown out by the Bengals will be why we finish 9-7, miss the playoffs by one game again and pick 16th in the Draft?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seriously, stop with the pessimistic spamming. Most of it isn't even about what is actually happening in the game. You're being negative for the sake of being negative.

Knock it off.

I'm tired of this team settling for Solid/good depth talent rather than ELITE talent.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
Words cannot adequalety describe how this team needs a wrecker in the D line. I'm sorry but Brandon Williams is the most overpaid D linesman in the league.
Never should have paid him that big contract.....Pierce is as effective

Status
Not open for further replies.