• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Man when i mentioned us getting brown long ago people acted like they never saw him
Play with cardinals.. way better version of torrey smith

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
It would be great if Kenny Young got the game-sealing pick 6. That would really make this game for me.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've seen this game before. We're going to get into the lead only for the defence to blow it in the last couple of minutes.

Then the forum will descend into an argument about whether to blame Joe and co for the slow start or the defence for giving up the lead.
We've seen that before haven't we lol

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've seen this game before. We're going to get into the lead only for the defence to blow it in the last couple of minutes.

Then the forum will descend into an argument about whether to blame Joe and co for the slow start or the defence for giving up the lead.
I'm tired of that movie. How many times can you rehash the same concept?

I’ll start drafts for fire wink, harbs, and bench Flacco threads

redrum52

Hall of Famer

Na. I believe this season. Offense will get the lead and DEFENSE WILL HOLD STRONG.

ST will give up the td somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.