• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2023 Offseason Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wish the NFL would flip the draft and FA. Would be more interesting post draft to see teams really attacking free agency
no way they could do that with all the pre draft workouts and pro days, besides I like the lead up to the draft and it's also important to know what happens in free agency as it does change bpa based on need

Tank

Hall of Famer
View attachment 5438
Rips are wild right now. I won’t let my kids swim until it eases up…Just stay calm and let it pull you out, it will eventually put you back in the right pocket to swim in.
Yeah, that pattern is a bit different than what we see in the mid Atlantic, no incoming current next door. Maybe peculiar to a south facing beach?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If OBJ, Bateman, Zay Flowers, and Agholor stay healthy, with the rest of the team healthier than before, I feel confident that we may be the best team in the league and will be hard to beat. I think we win MVP, SB MVP, and the SB. Lamar wins the first 2.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Drafted Zay and had already paid Odell. Would have needed draft capital and cap. I'm not mad at the move and he's been in Monken's offense. Don't let playing with Baker fool you. If he's healthy he's still a good wr. The problem is we're relying on people who haven't finished a season in 2-3 years to stay healthy. The actual talent is the least of my worries here.
If this offense can stay healthy for the most part, I definitely think we can the division this time around.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
IMG_0489.jpeg

You love to see it.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I miss him being a part of the Ravens.

I think he’s gonna be a NFL coach someday. He’s already coaching a Highschool team here in San Diego. When he does want to make the jump, EDC gonna welcome him for sure

Last edited: