• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion (Other Teams)

Which Is More Likely To Occur in Week 3?

• 1. The Raiders Find A Pass Rush

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 2. The Browns Finally Win A Game

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 3. Jon Gruden Continues Talking about Mack in Humorous Ways

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 4. Matt Patricia Turns On The Lions Rejoining the Patriots at Halftime

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Baker won't survive long if he doesn't start throwing faster.
This. The moment he plays a real defensive front he might get killed. I like the guy too. Please don't ruin him Browns.
These few drives alone... baker already looks better than every rookie qb
Easy to look like you're at your best when your supporting cast doesn't suck and your name isn't Josh Allen.

Also hard to look the best when you keep starting Sam fucking Bradford over the rookie for literally no reason.

I've asked you before and I'll ask you again. Justify your reason for having Baker #1. He was my #2 QB and you seem to strike down anyone who disagrees with you. Please explain.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
This. The moment he plays a real defensive front he might get killed. I like the guy too. Please don't ruin him Browns.

Easy to look like you're at your best when your supporting cast doesn't suck and your name isn't Josh Allen.

Also hard to look the best when you keep starting Sam fucking Bradford over the rookie for literally no reason.

I've asked you before and I'll ask you again. Justify your reason for having Baker #1. He was my #2 QB and you seem to strike down anyone who disagrees with you. Please explain.
i dont really know how to explain it all.. he just looks like a nfl qb to me. Dont get me wrong i think rosen is decent but i didnt like darnold at all. For baker, he is accurate, has pocket presence and has the intagibles..the mistakes ive seen him make in college were mistakes tha can be fixed.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Browns offense looks much better with Mayfield under center, guess the Browns have a QB controversy again.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow.... Jarvis Landry to Mayfield and he makes the catch for the 2 PT conversion. So What do you call this? The Baker Special?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Good drive by Darnold there, both Darnold and Mayfield are giving hope that they are the future of their teams.