• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens UPDATED trade block:
RB Gus Edwards (4.5 stars)
S Chuck Clark (2.5 stars)
I don't actually truly want to get rid of anyone, but these are basically who I might trade

The Pittsburgh Steelers Trade Block:

WR, Diontae Johnson (8 Stars)
CB, Levi Wallace (4 Stars)
LB, Myles Jack (8 Stars)

Last edited:
Dallas Cowboys trade:

OT Tyron Smith (DAL saves 9.5 stars, DEN gains 13 stars)
Pick 4.27

Denver Broncos trade:

QB Russell Wilson (DAL gains 8 stars, DEN saves 22 stars using a June 1st exemption)

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dallas Cowboys trade:

OT Tyron Smith (DAL saves 9.5 stars, DEN gains 13 stars)
Pick 4.27

Denver Broncos trade:

QB Russell Wilson (DAL gains 8 stars, DEN saves 22 stars using a June 1st exemption)
confirmed.
My cowboys fan friend highly disapproves.

Dallas Cowboys are willing to trade:

QB Dak Prescott (31 stars)
RB Ezekiel Elliott (11 stars)

Willing to take draft picks and/or players.
Particularly interested in DT, OG, OT, WR

Buffalo_Guy

Practice Squad
The Atlanta Falcons are willing to accept your salary dumps with Late Round picks.

Just let me know who you're trying to jettison to free up cap space. 5th - 7th rounders are available!!!

1677006861653.png

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chargers Trade block:

Matt Feiler
Dustin Hopkins
Michael Davis (even though he might be CB1 I like the depth the team has and he has a lot of value)
Gerald Everett (good player but like my depth)

Willing to listen:
Keenan Allen (though considering he caught 78% of passes thrown his way with over 10 YPC it better be a good offer)
Khalil Mack (pass rushers are valuable but I can be tempted)

Also willing to listen to offers on ANYONE else but if you want Bosa you probably only have a couple days before I do the restructure (less if I need to do it sooner to get players back in any of the above) and if you are one of the 26-28 teams that wants THAT guy well if you blow me away I will consider it.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
49ers Trade Block:

Trey Lance

Still willing to listen to anyone else but I favor Brock over Trey and like most of the pieces I have so peeling Brock away from me is unlikely.

Simba

Staff Member
Bengals are trying to make a big swing. Round 1 pick on the table for TE, CB, S, maybe an Edge.

Buffalo_Guy

Practice Squad
if anyone wants to move up in the later rounds of the draft I have 3 - 5's I'm willing to part with for either a 6 & 7 or a player and 6 & 7

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Los Angeles Rams have added

Allen Robinson WR (10 stars)
Coleman Shelton G (1.5 stars)

Green Bay Packers are loaded with draft capital (1 first, 2 seconds, 3 thirds, 3 fourths, 1 5th, 1 6th and 2 7ths) and are likely interested in moving up the draft board. Send me an offer if you are looking to trade down or if you don't want Green Bay to draft every available player.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Buffalo Bills trade block includes:

DT Ed Oliver - 10.5 Stars
WR Gabe Davis - 2.5 Stars
DT DaQuan Jones - 7 Stars
RB Nyheim Hines - 4.5 Stats
DE A.J. Epenesa - 1.5 Stars

Others are available for the right price.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Chiefs, and maybe the Bills, could be interested for moving picks for young, affordable OTs. Potentially LBs for the Bills. And FS for the Chiefs.