• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Buffalo Bills may be looking to trade down from the upcoming 3.6 for an extra pick. The Bills are also looking to trade up from my 3.33 with either a pick or a player, and from 4.14 with the same.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Looking to move DT DaQuan Jones, minimum salary, one of the better pass rushing DTs this season. Willing to send him with a pick as part of a trade up. Let me know if you need help on the interior.

Many of my draft targets are still available. Dallas and Green Bay are both interested in trading players on their rosters along with later round picks for 3rd (possibly 4th) round picks. PM me if interested

Dallas is adding the following to the trade block (looking for draft picks):

WRs Simi Fehoko, Kevontae Turpin, Antonio Callaway, Dontario Drummond, Dennis Houston
TEs Ian Bunting, Sean McKeon and possibly Peyton Hendershot
CBs Kelvin Joseph, Nahshon Wright, Israel Mukuamu, Isaac Taylor-Stewart

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Chiefs are looking to move up from 4.14 with either a 5th, 6th and/or a player. RB Kareem Hunt, RB Rashaad Penny, DE Jordan Willis, FS Rudy Ford, SS Donovan Wilson and more are available.

The Bills are looking to move up from 4.21 with the same compensation. DT Daquon Jones also available for anyone looking for one of the better interior starters from 2022. WR Isaiah McKenzie for anyone looking for a dynamic slot receiver and return man.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, forgot to mention. Jeremy Chinn is on the block, for anyone looking for a young, productive starter on a minimum contract.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Chiefs are looking to shop around a plethora of solid players (including starters) for a pick, possibly for trade ups:

RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire - 2 Stars
DT William Gholston - 1 Star
DE Jordan Willis - 1 Star
CB Eli Apple - 1 Star
FS Rudy Ford - 1 Star
SS Donovan Wilson - 1 Star
SS Landon Collins - 1 Star
K Wil Lutz - 1 Star

The Bills are looking to do the same with their players. Either a pick or a trade up into the 4th, depending on the caliber of player involved, with:

WR Isaiah McKenzie - 1 Star
OT Jason Peters - 1 Star
OG Ryan Bates - 1 Star
OG Michael Schofield - 1 Star
DT DaQuan Jones - 1 Star
CB Dane Jackson - 1 Star
SS Jeremy Chinn - 1 Star
P Bradley Pinion - 1 Star

PM me if you're interested.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Chiefs are looking to potentially trade up with 5.7 and a pick or a player into the end of the 4th or the very beginning of the 5th. PM me if you're looking to acquire more talent.

Green Bay is looking to trade up in the 5th round from 5.40. Also have some picks in the 6th and 7th rounds potentially available.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Bills are looking to trade the following players for a late-round pick or a trade-up:

RB Darrell Henderson - 1 Star
OT Jason Peters - 1 Star
OG Michael Schofield - 1 Star
OG Ryan Bates - 4 Stars
OT Spencer Brown - 1 Star
DE Malik Reed - 1 Star
S M.J. Stewart - 1 Star
P Bradley Pinion - 1 Star

The Chiefs are looking for the same with:

RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire - 2 Stars
DE Jordan Willis - 1 Star
CB Eli Apple - 1 Star
K Wil Lutz - 1 Star

PM me if any of those interest you.

Simba

Staff Member
I know it’s not easy with the broken trade chart in the 7th, but the Bengals are looking to move 7.10 and 7.40 to get as high up as I can

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Anyone who needs an established starting Kicker or Punter, the Chiefs have Wil Lutz and the Bills have Bradley Pinion available for a 7th round pick. The latter being one of the Top 5 highest graded punters this year.