• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Denver Broncos @Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a loss. Hurst vs Von Miller all day.
imho it's 50/50. Our run defense needs to stop Lindsay and I haven't been impressed by our run defense and of course Miller vs. Hurst.
Our offense needs to score in the first quarter

Tank

Hall of Famer
Undefeated at home this year in the rain. It’s raining so......... lol

We’ve got to get a run game going to slow the pass rush. It’s a tough ask but the O line needs to somehow put things together and play well.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
One of my favorite quotes that best describes the Ravens is who will show up the killer or the clown. That I think will determine a lot of the games this season and has determined a lot of games in the past.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If we lose today our season is in serious trouble.

Our starting OL has me really worried. But the good news is that our grass field with this rain helps nullify pass rush a bit, an OT can still anchor down and backpedal but bending the edge and countering is a lot harder in these conditions.

If we can survive without C.J. Mosley I think we win, but if we can’t make up for his loss then we’re in trouble. Lindsey is a concern with us missing Mosley. I think our secondary matches up well, I believe in Humphrey to almost completely blank anyone he faces, Tavon young is an ideal matchup for sanders, and Brandon Carr should fare well vs anyone but demaryius Thomas, their TEs don’t scare me in the least either. Our defense should have their way with them if we can stop the run, and our wr corps should do pretty well overall, but I don’t think we can get the run game going.

This game will need a heavy dose of TE and Snead, with John brown being a constant reminder of what happens when you don’t cover deep, and for fucks sake MOVE GUYS AROUND TO EXPLOIT MATCHUPS! Get John brown the fuck away from Chris Harris jr at all costs. Brown should go off if we can move him away from Harris, and if he doesn’t go off it’s because there is a safety deep which obviously helps everything else.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
No Pierce that is a huge blow. Probably going to be a loss. Bad o line against Von, two of our most important players out and one of our best run stuffing linemen out.

Status
Not open for further replies.