• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Denver Broncos @Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
INACTIVES:

Pierce
RGIII
Lasley
Mosley
Averett
Henry
Hurst

we might get our first glimpse of zach sieler today
Was expecting no Mosley. No Pierce could be an underrated loss. Lindsay and Freeman might have a field day.

I still think we should win this game but Harbaugh's dumbass coaching decisions might cost us this game. If we leave Hurst on an island vs. Miller we have no chance

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Jeff Zrebiec
"Offensive line alignment also remains unchanged with James Hurst at RT. Von Miller moves around so several of the Ravens OL will have to deal with him."

Fuck you Harbaugh.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Well, I am glad that I have this project due. I won't be able to watch this game. I am very worried about Von Miller. I still have us winning and I am going to stick to my guns. But man this game could be ugly.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Was expecting no Mosley. No Pierce could be an underrated loss. Lindsay and Freeman might have a field day.

I still think we should win this game but Harbaugh's dumbass coaching decisions might cost us this game. If we leave Hurst on an island vs. Miller we have no chance

if that's the game plan (or at least if that's the game plan where we arent throwing into the space he vacates) then the coaching staff should be fired immediately - its the kind of game where quite clearly you have to account for certain things almost guaranteed and we've had 10 days to plan for it - for that to be the plan would be unacceptable but we shall see

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
if that's the game plan (or at least if that's the game plan where we arent throwing into the space he vacates) then the coaching staff should be fired immediately - its the kind of game where quite clearly you have to account for certain things almost guaranteed and we've had 10 days to plan for it - for that to be the plan would be unacceptable but we shall see
It's Harbaugh.. It's already been announced that Hurst is starting at RT. STILL. That worries me a lot. Miller isn't going to have to move around this game.

It's stuff like this that costs the team games. Someone needs to talk some sense into Harbaugh.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's Harbaugh.. It's already been announced that Hurst is starting at RT. STILL. That worries me a lot. Miller isn't going to have to move around this game.

It's stuff like this that costs the team games. Someone needs to talk some sense into Harbaugh.

You have to double Miller all game. No single island stuff.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
These decisions are going to be Harbs downfall. Playing lesser talent over younger better talent.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
He's always done this and it's not debateable. He's afraid of playing fucking rookies unless we have to
Not even rookies at times just young players at times. Tim Williams and Bowser need to get a lot more snaps, take some from ZDS, who is not a bad 5th pass rusher, but a not so good 3rd pass rusher and take some snaps from Suggs and Judon let them get a breather.

Status
Not open for further replies.