• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Denver Broncos @Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
At least we have an offense this year lol. Defense looks like trash so far. Looks like a shootout incoming.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
And here we go again. This is why that last drive didn’t do shit for me. We still have no speed or range on defense, all the fucking drafting and FA signings we’ve done for our defense and all we have is a bunch of corners, a NT, a box safety, and a fucking FS who could retire any day.

Our OL is horrid, our defense is honestly a fucking joke as soon as you decide to run the ball outside or use the most fucking elementary misdirection, run combo routes to break up man coverage, etc. literally all this defense can do and stuff the middle and man cover basic routes.
Slightly off topic, but I LOVE your avatar SCOOP

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
What is going on with our defense for those watching?

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Can we sign Ray Lewis and put him out there right now?

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wish we would’ve drafted Derwin James. Wanted him on draft day and he’s proving why we should’ve drafted him now. Would’ve solved most of our S problems right there

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will be honest this game is going different than I expected. I expected both defenses to look good and Joe to struggle but to win an ugly game nto to have an offensive shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.