• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Dolphins Get their First win in New England Since 2008?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The reffing sucked but the Browns' D gave up 45 and they turned the ball over. In the end the Browns beat themselves.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
yet again it is amazing how much of the crowd is made up of away fans at chargers games
It's astonishing, ain't it? Tbh, I'm more entertained by that than the actual Chargers game. In this case, I'm not surprised by this being a Niners home game simply because of locality. Plus, Niners fans travel well. There were a LOT of Niners fan in Minnesota as an example. All I know is that better be a home crowd for us when we play them come week 15 or whenever.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's astonishing, ain't it? Tbh, I'm more entertained by that than the actual Chargers game. In this case, I'm not surprised by this being a Niners home game simply because of locality. Plus, Niners fans travel well. There were a LOT of Niners fan in Minnesota as an example. All I know is that better be a home crowd for us when we play them come week 15 or whenever.

i just find it amazing the difference in buy-in from LA between the Rams and the Chargers - the Rams games are sold out and noisy and is starting to feel like a bit of a homefield advantage already - chargers literally play 16 road games a year

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
its amazing that the refs and the new york office all thought that not only was the spot wrong but that there was enough evidence to proactively overturn the original ruling
It was a bad call. Very bad call, but howabout blowing the play dead when Carr was hit. They stopped a clear fumble return.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i just find it amazing the difference in buy-in from LA between the Rams and the Chargers - the Rams games are sold out and noisy and is starting to feel like a bit of a homefield advantage already - chargers literally play 16 road games a year
Totally but the Rams played there before. Sure yo can say the Chargers did as well many moons ago, but the rams were there more recently.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think most of it has to do with how cursed the Chargers on a seemingly yearly basis, but yeah it's bad. But I wonder if it'd be a home game for teams like the Titans and Jaguars. Now they play the Cardinals this season and I highly doubt that it'd be a home game for them. If it is, cancel the damn season for them.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think most of it has to do with how cursed the Chargers on a seemingly yearly basis, but yeah it's bad. But I wonder if it'd be a home game for teams like the Titans and Jaguars. Now they play the Cardinals this season and I highly doubt that it'd be a home game for them. If it is, cancel the damn season for them.

i wonder if a titans/jags game @ the chargers would even sell out

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Have you seen multiple Titans games? Is their scheme different than last year because of OC Matt LaFleur?

yes lafleur brings some creative flavour to that passing attack and they've started going downfield a lot more (including being fine abandoning the run if its not working) - but also corey davis is healthy which means his explosive route running is actually explosive - he's maybe already a top 10 route runner in the NFL and looks like a number 1 wide receiver - absolutely is justifying the titans picking him so high

the only thing is that this week was his 1st TD but if he gets in the endzone more especially as a redzone threat then he's gonna make it to the upper eschelon's of the league's elite receivers

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patrick Mahomes is 7/15 for 65 yards through one half. The score is 10-10 all tied up. So much for the Patrick Mahomes Air Show everyone tuned in to see tonight.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
My CBS league I was up by 2 and the other dude had Mahomes, I was sweating that last TD drive

Pats

Veteran
Like I said last season, if they used mahomes instead of smith they would have done damage in the post season. Could have traded smith when value was high and used the better and younger QB