• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

Will The Dolphins Get their First win in New England Since 2008?

• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Like I said last season, if they used mahomes instead of smith they would have done damage in the post season. Could have traded smith when value was high and used the better and younger QB
It's possible, but from what Mahomes has said, Smith really helped him learn how to study the game and become better. if they got rid of Smith before the deadline last year Mahomes might not be as good.

Pats

Veteran
It's possible, but from what Mahomes has said, Smith really helped him learn how to study the game and become better. if they got rid of Smith before the deadline last year Mahomes might not be as good.
I think thats him just being nice tbh, I think had they traded smith halfway through the year it would have been perfect. Now they get nothing for smith and a wasted year which was last season.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I think thats him just being nice tbh, I think had they traded smith halfway through the year it would have been perfect. Now they get nothing for smith and a wasted year which was last season.

I think him sitting helped. You get to see a true vet go about their work. Smith seems like the type to assist as much as possible. Could easily see Smith teaching him how to watch film and adjust for the mental aspect. Small things that add up in the long run.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Uh..they traded Smith...

Pats

Veteran
I think him sitting helped. You get to see a true vet go about their work. Smith seems like the type to assist as much as possible. Could easily see Smith teaching him how to watch film and adjust for the mental aspect. Small things that add up in the long run.

Could be, though theres also the case of QBs not helping the underlings so they keep their jobs.