• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Good Guys wear white jerseys, hopefully black and not purple pants.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Like I said before, if we want to win this game, we must do two things: score AT LEAST 35 points and win the turnover battle by 2 (at the minimum).

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Like I said before, if we want to win this game, we must do two things: score AT LEAST 35 points and win the turnover battle by 2 (at the minimum).
And we both know with these kind of stakes what our team does.

Send our team to the pit of misery!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So now this game has become a must win. Thanks Falcons

So now, all of a sudden since the Bengals HANDLED THEIR OWN BUSINESS ON THE ROAD and beat the Falcons, this game vs the Steelers is a "must win" @Lost_In_Translation? You cats tickle me with this stuff bro! Lol!

Naw! The Ravens got to handle their own business...vs the Steelers.....in Pittsburgh and in PRIME TIME!

Wait! The Ravens vs the Steelers + In Pittsburgh + In Prime Time?

Awwwwww damn! Here we go....

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers inactives: CB Mike hilton, S Morgan Burnett, QB Mason Rudolph, WR Justin Hunter, S Marcus Allen, OT Zach Banner, DE L.T. Walton.

Cam Sutton will start for Hilton, rookie Terrell Edmunds for Burnett. Expect Coty Sensabaugh and Artie Burns to play in a corner rotation.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ravens Inactives:
TE Hayden Hurst
QB RG3
WR Jordan Lasley
CB Anthony Averett
C Hroniss Grasu
DT Willie Henry
DT Zach Seiler

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Kenny Young is lined up next to CJ Mosley in pregame warmups. Now if we can get Orlando Brown in at RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.