• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a game where Buck and Alex Collins could figure heavily into the passing game.

If we can provide decent protection for Joe, The Steelers can't cover us

So now, all of a sudden since the Bengals HANDLED THEIR OWN BUSINESS ON THE ROAD and beat the Falcons, this game vs the Steelers is a "must win" @Lost_In_Translation? You cats tickle me with this stuff bro! Lol!

Naw! The Ravens got to handle their own business...vs the Steelers.....in Pittsburgh and in PRIME TIME!

Wait! The Ravens vs the Steelers + In Pittsburgh + In Prime Time?

Awwwwww damn! Here we go....
Hey Militant you guys are winning tonight. I started my thread so no worries buddy.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
White on black is my favorite. The purple pants and purple jerseys together are cool.

My favorite looks are:

1. Black on black
2. Purple on black
3. Black on white
4. White on black (signature look)
5. The Purple Color Rush

rossihunter2

Staff Member
it's 1:20 am local time and im a little lethargic - its weird but the way all the games went this afternoon i think have sucked the confidence out of the fanbase (or at least this forum) - i think we're all expecting the worst - which at least means we wont be that disappointed if it does all go wrong

oh who am i kidding we're all gonna get sucked in either in the best or worst way possible

Status
Not open for further replies.