• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do you remember when he kept trying to fight with Ray?
He was a dog, if he played for the Steelers now I’d probably hate him but back then I didn’t hate the Steelers nearly as much.

Plus I only started watching from like 05 on so I only remember him on Pitt for a few seasons and then finishing with the phins

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Did the defense even give up a first down. I’m sure they did but it didn’t feel like it.

I'll admit it cause I'm a grown ass man and can do so. Lol...

I definitely doubted our boys for this game that is for sure. Based upon their normal patterns from seasons past, I had no faith, trust or confidence in them to beat the steelers, in pittsburgh and in primetime....none!

But, I am so glad that they played proved me wrong and got this awesome "W" ....versus the steelers, in pittsburgh and in prime time! Wow!

Bengals 3-1
Ravens 3-1
Steelers 1-2-1
Browns 1-2-1

GO RAVENS!!!

You guys should beat Cleveland next week too.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'll admit it cause I'm a grown ass man and can do so. Lol...

I definitely doubted our boys for this game that is for sure. Based upon their normal patterns from seasons past, I had no faith, trust or confidence in them to beat the steelers, in pittsburgh and in primetime....none!

But, I am so glad that they played proved me wrong and got this awesome "W" ....versus the steelers, in pittsburgh and in prime time! Wow!

Bengals 3-1
Ravens 3-1
Steelers 1-2-1
Browns 1-2-1

GO RAVENS!!!
Can you say brrrrrrrrrr.............t

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You guys should beat Cleveland next week too.

I tread lightly with all of that "We should beat this or that team" talk. I'm not all in like that! Besides, cats can say this or that about them or their opponents but the browns were ballin on the road themselves out in Oakland today.

Status
Not open for further replies.