• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Postseason 2018

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The MLB Postseason is..... somewhat set following Monday's actions.

mlb-playoff-bracket-2018.jpg

Last edited:

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Astros to repeat again. NL likely goes to LA for a rematch causing some to call rigged.

Fuck you Roberts

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Please please please. The Red Sox must lose.

Go Braves!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm rooting for either the Braves or Dodgers to win. Either Markakis wins a World Series or Machado wins a World Series.

Pats

Veteran
Fucking oakland, different year same shit. Im going for the brewers for the rest of the post season.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

What a disappointment. I have to cheer for the Yanks for one round and that's it, of course. Bleh!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Congragulations Dodgers, you're brutalizing a team going through the "new playoff team" phase. And the NL this year is utterly pathetic. Enjoy you walking your way through the playoffs before a team from the AL massacres you in the World Series.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking the ALCS is Red Sox/Astros and the NLCS is Dodgers/Brewers. With a Dodgers/Red Sox World Series.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I'm thinking Dodgers-Red Sox/Astros...

Loser of a Dodgers-Rex Sox/Yankees World Series goes to dump a truck of money for Bryce Harper @RavensMania.

At least Walker Buehler is a stud and the Dodgers will be able to keep Manny and Kershaw. Roberts will likely blow it

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm thinking the ALCS is Red Sox/Astros and the NLCS is Dodgers/Brewers. With a Dodgers/Red Sox World Series.
That’s a Major League Baseball dream, although Cubs Red Sox would be just as good.

Pats

Veteran
Lets go brewers, finish off the dodgers and then the AL field. Im thinking the astros will repeat though