• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

How many picks will the Ravens make in the first 2 days of the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will say that I had some major questions on Kelee Ringo prior to tonight, but the fact that he's still available would be giving me even more pause. I'm nervous about that one if we pick him.
I would take Bennett

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I will say that I had some major questions on Kelee Ringo prior to tonight, but the fact that he's still available would be giving me even more pause. I'm nervous about that one if we pick him.
Ringo was obviously not in the top tier but he's got every physical tool and comes from pedigree. Didn't expect this

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
With our pick coming up, there are a couple of nice corners still on the board that I was expecting to be gone. So now every pick becomes agonising as they tick by.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Ok 1st one from my list to go in awhile

Kelee Ringo
Darius Rush
Jaylon Jones
Terrell Smith
Eli Ricks

Adebawore
McGuire

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
1682734342308.png

still can't believe I'm doing this

Simba

Staff Member
Ringo was obviously not in the top tier but he's got every physical tool and comes from pedigree. Didn't expect this
Agreed. He's just such a projection. I think if anywhere can work with him, it'd be us. But the idea of him still makes me nervous.