• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2023 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

How many picks will the Ravens make in the first 2 days of the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
@rossihunter2 just wanna say you’re good peoples and I believe you are a big part of what makes this forum so great. We’ve been posting as a group for a long time and your commitment to the finer aspects of football is impressive, glad to have known you all this time, same goes for the rest of y’all.

Aight now everyone frig off cuz I’m hungover and all this sweetness is making me sick

This is disgusting.

but it is fun as hell when we get going lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just want to say, while im high as fuck and feeling soppy lol, that i love you all, especially this time of year when the draft's around

so glad i found you all in this space - this is a really precious place and i really value you all, especially during draft season (my christmas), and even when i sleep through all of day 2 lol...
this is definitely my favorite weekend of the year. Had a small party for all 3 days.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@rossihunter2 just wanna say you’re good peoples and I believe you are a big part of what makes this forum so great. We’ve been posting as a group for a long time and your commitment to the finer aspects of football is impressive, glad to have known you all this time, same goes for the rest of y’all.

Aight now everyone frig off cuz I’m hungover and all this sweetness is making me sick
couldn't have said it any better myself and @JoeyFlex5 I feel the same about you and a bunch of guys on this site.