• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
4:12 left before the half....

Move the chains, control the clock, score at least a FG (but I want a TD) to go up 17-0 or 21-0 at the half!

BREAK THEIR SPIRIT AND WILL TO WIN......EARLY!!!

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dude has had so many of these costly penalties and he pulls that. Why would he do that considering that he's already racked up these dumb penalties.
I think he may be playing for other teams. He may need to go.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I have watched film and I do not disagree that its mechanics, but those problems still exist. Maybe you can fix how someone throws the football, maybe not, but I wouldnt bet 4 years 40-45 million on a maybe.
We still need to sign Brown. I’m betting we can get him for 3 or 4 yrs with 10m per yr, but we have to sign him

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
All I’m asking for is a fg to close the half so we get it right back. Nothing breaks a teams spirit like scoring right before the half and getting it back

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
4:12 left before the half....

Move the chains, control the clock, score at least a FG (but I want a TD) to go up 17-0 or 21-0 at the half!

BREAK THEIR SPIRIT AND WILL TO WIN......EARLY!!!
Especially because they would need over 5 field goals to win because we do not give up touchdowns in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.