• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
14-0.

That's good but not great! We missed some opportunities to put up a few more points to really put this game on ice.

The Ravens need to make their adjustments and come out swinging early to end this game!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Seems like dean pees figured us out a little bit, but the good news is that if you make adjustments you know he won’t, so... make fucking adjustments.

More Andrews and more hurst and more buck and more collins

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good first half so far and we get the ball back at the half. Not bad at all and on top of it we’ve done solid. Still room for improvement but also room to feel good about the team so far.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seems like dean pees figured us out a little bit, but the good news is that if you make adjustments you know he won’t, so... make fucking adjustments.

And less ands

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Byard is one of the most underrated FS in the game imo. I still really wish we got him. I remember @Inqui and I being pissed we didn’t take him.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

We just have to have a lead by the fourth quarter.....

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don’t like returning kicks anymore. I don’t feel like we do anything with it when we return. I guess you have to keep them honest but eh

Status
Not open for further replies.