• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So they are down 21 and they are playing conservative? Have they just yielded this game?

And THAT'S what I wanted to see!

BREAK THEIR SPIRIT AND WILL TO WIN.....EARLY!!!!

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
i too wondered why brown didnt come in but it was only one play - and i will say that bozeman absolutely destroyed the Dlineman he was blocking on that run play where he came in lol - its almost like our 2 rookies would really improve our running game but we're loss confident in their pass sets - but bozeman had a really nice drive block on that play he came in for
I saw.
Honestly think Bozeman has long term starter upside.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i too wondered why brown didnt come in but it was only one play - and i will say that bozeman absolutely destroyed the Dlineman he was blocking on that run play where he came in lol - its almost like our 2 rookies would really improve our running game but we're loss confident in their pass sets - but bozeman had a really nice drive block on that play he came in for
Yeah Bozeman kinda sprung what yardage we picked up there, he sealed the inside and drove the pile away from the play basically by himself.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So they are down 21 and they are playing conservative? Have they just yielded this game?
Well let's see. Their QB is Mariota who isn't very good, and their top two players on offense are their left and right tackles. Dion Lewis and Corey Davis are also very good players but Lewis is more of a third down back and there's not much Davis can do if the QB sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.