• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor

24 points is alot for a def averaging 13 given up a game. Thats almost double dude. When it mattered most they folded.
24 points is nothing against elite offenses. When it mattered most they held the saints to a field goal and kept us in the game. What are you smoking? Will it get my mind off the game and can I have some?

Taze

Practice Squad

24 points is alot for a def averaging 13 given up a game. Thats almost double dude. When it mattered most they folded.
lmao they literally have the best defense in the league. Here's a better idea, why doesn't the offense actually try to score points throughout the game rather than just in the final two minutes?! For some reason they just play a bunch of crappy skill players who can't gain more than a couple yards (Allen, Williams, Boyle). However, when we actually spread it out and utilize players who get open then amazingly they have success crazy how that works huh? Can't rely on a fucking kicker to win every game for you

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
lmao they literally have the best defense in the league. Here's a better idea, why doesn't the offense actually try to score points throughout the game rather than just in the final two minutes?! For some reason they just play a bunch of crappy skill players who can't gain more than a couple yards (Allen, Williams, Boyle). However, when we actually spread it out and utilize players who get open then amazingly they have success crazy how that works huh? Can't rely on a fucking kicker to win every game for you
Well, to be fair all he had to do was kick an extra point. We scored 3 touchdowns. No field goals. But the rest I agree with

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
for me, we played better than what i expected. I thought we would lose by atleast 10 tbh. A few fuck ups on defense and gave up too many points, but ovr we played a good game.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I hope Tucker doesn't dwell on it considering how many games we've won because of him. This one is on offense and Marty. The defense made mistakes but on the whole they kept the Saints to a decent score for such an elite offense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
for me, we played better than what i expected. I thought we would lose by atleast 10 tbh. A few fuck ups on defense and gave up too many points, but ovr we played a good game.
Sometimes the other team makes good plays.

The Greek

Veteran
we need a running game period. pathetic trying to run up the middle. saints have a terrible pass defense and we could not capitalize until it was too late. go chiefs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.