• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
i also dont understand what happened - everything looked right on the xp and it started straight down the middle - it's like someone just turned a fan on or shot the ball the way it swerved so far so late

No wind, just had that late slice on it. Guessing if you could get a close up his foot he may of just caught it on the inside a bit.

Crabcruncher

Practice Squad
That was prime example of Voodoo taking ball off course. That ball was true off Tuckers foot, than did a magic bullet to the right.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they would’ve went for two and failed every single one of you would be calling for Harbaughs head. Don’t even
I wouldn’t have called for his head. I think it would’ve been a good move. I didn’t like the idea of going for extra point because I didn’t trust our defense against Brees in OT

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel badly for Tucker right now. I hate that we lost but I hate it more that we lost because Tucker missed an XP for the first time in 7 yrs since he started! Damn

Taze

Practice Squad
Good teams find ways to win close games. Ravens have found a different way to lose every close game they've been in. Doesn't matter how well you play if someone always manages to fuck it up at the end. Can't wait to see it loses it for us next week! So excited!

Bravens2006

Veteran
I'm sorry..I put this lose on the D. Didn't make any plays in the second half. D-line got pushed around like little bitches. So much for being the bright spot. Are we ever going to create any turnovers this year? Are good as we think the are, we'll never beat any decent QB without turnovers or sacks. This game is like a huge kick in the nuts. Thank God it wasn't a divisional game. Almost only counts in horeshoes, hand grenades, and nuclear war. On a positive note, how good was that John Brown acquisition? Pay that man now.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn’t have called for his head. I think it would’ve been a good move. I didn’t like the idea of going for extra point because I didn’t trust our defense against Brees in OT
Obviously I think that now too but it’s ALWAYS different after it fails. If JT would’ve made it and we won in overtime no one would have a problem. If we failed it everyone would’ve said maybe it was a good move but we still should’ve used our most accurate kicker ever.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm sorry..I put this lose on the D. Didn't make any plays in the second half. D-line got pushed around like little bitches. So much for being the bright spot. Are we ever going to create any turnovers this year? Are good as we think the are, we'll never beat any decent QB without turnovers or sacks. This game is like a huge kick in the nuts. Thank God it wasn't a divisional game. Almost only counts in horeshoes, hand grenades, and nuclear war. On a positive note, how good was that John Brown acquisition? Pay that man now.
No no. no. This loss is 100% on the offense and special teams.

The defense held an elite offense to 24 points. That’s freaking amazing. Offense has to score more when we play good teams.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had
TBH I feared they might go for 2 as well but I hoped they wouldn't because I didn't want 2 games lost on the same day going for 2 instead of tying the game up especially when we have Tucker! Who knew? Still in disbelief at the way this game ended! Everything is 20-20 in hindsight evidently.... what a brutal loss for the Ravens....

Bravens2006

Veteran
No no. no. This loss is 100% on the offense and special teams.

The defense held an elite offense to 24 points. That’s freaking amazing. Offense has to score more when we play good teams.
24 points is alot for a def averaging 13 given up a game. Thats almost double dude. When it mattered most they folded.

Status
Not open for further replies.