• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I fucking knew it was coming too. The way the announcers kept saying it, every time we lined up it was “he’s never missed and extra point” and I just knew it was gonna happen this time.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
How did I fucking know he was going to miss it. I fucking thought to myself immediately after the touchdown he’s gonna fucking miss it. I’m more fucking pissed than after the Browns game. Fucking fuck.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Every freaking extra point today they had to talk about him never missing. Can they wait until after he kicks to freaking talk about it. They are such asses!

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I fucking knew it was coming too. The way the announcers kept saying it, every time we lined up it was “he’s never missed and extra point” and I just knew it was gonna happen this time.
It’s fucking bullshit. Iike shut the fuck up.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they would’ve went for two and failed every single one of you would be calling for Harbaughs head. Don’t even

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t buy into the whole jinx thing. That stuff is BS.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
And this is why every fucking play matters for everyone saying it's only the last one. Dont put yourself in those spots. Whatever. Now Brees has every fucking record and a great story for the NFL in beating every team...

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
That was a fluke. Good job to come back though and almost go into OT. I think we should’ve gone for the 2 points personally because I didn’t like the idea of going into OT against Brees. I think we were out coached this game though.

I thought we'd have gone for the 2. It seemed like the most logical thing to do. Was the wind bad at both ends of the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.