• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
This from filmstudy on twitter:

Bozeman was back for that last drive and his pull on Lamar Jackson TD makes me think he's not badly banged up.
He's honestly a damn good run blocker...

If he grades out with a good game vs. a solid dline and Brown continues to look solid... Start em and C and RT and move Hurst to G and we might have fixed this line.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
This from filmstudy on twitter:

Bozeman was back for that last drive and his pull on Lamar Jackson TD makes me think he's not badly banged up.

Of all the weeks for the OLine to get banged up it had to be this one.

I figure Hurst and Humphrey will be back next week or worst case against the Steelers but winning this game is sort of a big deal

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That skip and Shannon commercial was a prime opportunity to show Shannon with some henn and milds in the kitchen.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Hate to break it you guys, but the second half TD streak is likely coming to an end. There are two teams I would put money on breaking it and the Saints are one of them.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Ice bowl is a secondary Ravens fan but a Ravens fan nonetheless.

Tank meanwhile is a Baltimore JoeFlacco fan not a Ravens fan
Lol.....I was a Ravens fan looong before Joe Flacco played for them. Maybe you should just chill and leave me the fuck alone. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.