• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Promote Roman and trade for a RB. I love the kid, but Alex is a liability with the ball in his hands. You gotta hold that thing like your life depended on it. I would bet a lot of money we were one of the teams inquiring about Shady. I wonder if David Johnson is on the block.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I know it’s become a meme, but I truly believe that if we lose this week, it’s over for us. And it looks like we don’t stand a chance today, we didn’t fucking show up. We’ve seen this shit play out before, we go on a skid early season where we lose multiple games we should win, get hot later on, and fall just short and it always traces back to the early season skid.

Yeah, regime change might be coming. We can’t keep excusing shit like this. Lay an egg, lay another, bla bla. Play 3 quarters of football every week. It’s been happening ever since the SB.

A little early to give up. Have hope. It's not like Flacco has looked like shit. Defense playing like trash and an unfortunate fumble. We can recover from this.

This league is all about momentum. We gave it away when we failed to convert and that momentum has turned into an avalanche. Gotta turn it around NOW

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
A little early to give up. Have hope. It's not like Flacco has looked like shit. Defense playing like trash and an unfortunate fumble. We can recover from this.
We never stood a chance if our defense didn’t show up. It’s looking like they haven’t. I had the utmost confidence in us vs cam, he’s he kinda qb we feast on, but not today.

Status
Not open for further replies.