• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This is definitely fixed next draft. I'm one who thought Collins was going to have a monster year. Guess I was wrong.
I did too. And I still don’t see what the coaching staff sees in Buck. He’s just very “meh”. We truly need a workhorse. Alex would be a perfect change of pace back.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Unbelievable. This team is a fucking joke. I’ve never been fully on board with the regime change until now. I don’t have faith in this team anymore. They are consistently unprepared and flat and undisciplined

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate that. Crabtree running east-west rather than north-south. Probably could have powered through for first

redrum52

Hall of Famer
We never stood a chance if our defense didn’t show up. It’s looking like they haven’t. I had the utmost confidence in us vs cam, he’s he kinda qb we feast on, but not today.

I have a lot more faith if Flacco looks good and the defense bad than vice versa. This year I trust adjustments will be made. You can usually tell from how they look early how the game will play out. Give it some time.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I have a lot more faith if Flacco looks good and the defense bad than vice versa. This year I trust adjustments will be made. You can usually tell from how they look early how the game will play out. Give it some time.
Nah fam. Our season is over. Being down seven is an utter death sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.