• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Anyone who thinks we have the slightest chance at the playoffs after seeing this is in deep denial.

We are not a playoff team.

We do not have a playoff coaching staff.

We do not have a run game.

One players goes down and our top ranked defense is in shambles vs an average offense.

We don’t get off the fucking bus when we’re on the road. Literally never, we’re lucky if we show up for the 2nd half of road games.

And we’re fucked for the future too, weddle and Suggs will probably be gone after this year, jimmy is done for, and we’re gonna unload the fucking bank for Mosley who has been nothing short of a liability for 2 years now. I understand he’s playing injured, but it’s the same story every year, he’s always playing at 70%, and you wanna give that guy a huge bit of cap space when you’re clearly in rebuild mode? No thanks.

If a head coaching change we’re to happen just trade Flacco’s ass as well. Get a decent pick and build around Lamar.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
I sure hope not, but it looks like that might be the case.

You can't lose to Cleveland.
Yea it just doesn’t seem to be working. Especially consistently. Rather see use start to rebuild than keep going 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Iv never been for moving on for Harbaugh as I am this season. Him and his staff are getting out coached. I really think Joe should remain though.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone who thinks we have the slightest chance at the playoffs after seeing this is in deep denial.

We are not a playoff team.

We do not have a playoff coaching staff.

We do not have a run game.

One players goes down and our top ranked defense is in shambles vs an average offense.

We don’t get off the fucking bus when we’re on the road. Literally never, we’re lucky if we show up for the 2nd half of road games.

And we’re fucked for the future too, weddle and Suggs will probably be gone after this year, jimmy is done for, and we’re gonna unload the fucking bank for Mosley who has been nothing short of a liability for 2 years now. I understand he’s playing injured, but it’s the same story every year, he’s always playing at 70%, and you wanna give that guy a huge bit of cap space when you’re clearly in rebuild mode? No thanks.
Wow, what an over reaction. Seriously, did that 2012 team look like an obvious super bowl contender in the first half of the season?

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Iv never been for moving on for Harbaugh as I am this season. Him and his staff are getting out coached. I really think Joe should remain though.
Flacco has been fine this season. The players aren't the issue. Harbaugh is holding the team back and I remain by it.

This is embarassing on all fronts. This team is done

Status
Not open for further replies.