• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Is Mosley injured? He doesn't play great football this season but he's absolutely atrocious today. Slow and weak on tackles. Doesn't look like himself.

Reactions: cdp

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Wow, what an over reaction. Seriously, did that 2012 team look like an obvious super bowl contender in the first half of the season?
It's the raven way! If we aren't perfect on every drive our season is over.
But Harbaugh has been horrid. I wanted him fired in the offseason and games like today are reasons why.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I know y’all wanna pin this downfall on Lamar’s miscommunication, but I’m ready for more lamar plays, it’s been our best offense for weeks now.

And for fucks sake buck LOWER THE SHOULDER AND PUSH

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just hate how guys pause to go sideways instead of of straight up field!

Would have been an easy first down if buck goes forward. Studder stepping with his lack of speed

Flacco has been fine this season. The players aren't the issue. Harbaugh is holding the team back and I remain by it.

This is embarassing on all fronts. This team is done
I think it’s time to move on if we miss the postseason again. I don’t want to overreact but it is what it is at this point and we don’t have any other option at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.