• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
No playoffs again . This was a must win game with the upcoming tough schedule and we are sleepwalking through it .
Harbaugh will not survive a season with the type of talent we brought in and no playoffs .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
this is premature but ive seen other guys on this thread wonder who the future offensive virtuoso head coach could be if harbs is in fact done...

John Defilippo would be top of most organisation's lists i think

Matt LaFleur in the offseason would have been high up too but the Titans offence does not look good this year

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
this is premature but ive seen other guys on this thread wonder who the future offensive virtuoso head coach could be if harbs is in fact done...

John Defilippo would be top of most organisation's lists i think

Matt LaFleur in the offseason would have been high up too but the Titans offence does not look good this year
Doesn't Defilippo run a zone scheme?? I honestly just want us to try Roman at OC

Be interesting if Harbs is fired at the end of the season having probably the worst ST showing of his tenure.
It would be ironic, but no more so than the offenses that Brian Billick presided over.
I hated that he was 25 and physically maxed out, leaving very little room to improve. What you see is what you get, essentially.
That's not bad reasoning, but it makes me think about Denis Pitta. He was born in 85 and drafted in '10. Of course he wasn't their first pick in that draft...

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
We are done for the season losing here. I believe Harbaugh's era is done when DeCosta comes up in 2019. Mornhinweg should be fired too. Horrible work with the offense, plus, John's decision are beyond disappointing. Wink and Roman should stay. I would look up to college for some fresh minds. Meyer/Swinner should be nice, considering how Lamar could be a significant change for next year, and that a new running back must also arrive with the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.