• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Another punt forced by our defense. We need to do something. Mornhinweg is just stupid. We have two great talents at tight end and what? Hurst 2 catches in 4 games

Bravens2006

Veteran
Think its time for a change. Harbaugh just isn't the guy anymore..he'll make up some candy ass excuses about why we lost. I still think flacco is a decent qb but the O-line needs serious revamping and this defense is week up front making the back end look bad. Mosley has to be hurt still and its showing and we have no one behind him worth a crap. It's a sad day.

Tank

Hall of Famer
This might be an overreaction but you think there’s a chance Marty could be fired Midseason?
He’s been bad at times this year but it seems the issues so far today have been a lack of execution by a bunch of people.

I keep up based on three criteria 1. A team I watch (Maryland, Southern Cal, VT, Oregon) 2. Defensive backs 3. First rounders.

I think the first round absolutely had game changers for the Ravens at several positions of need, but I think the Ravens whiffed.
I don't watch any college ball so that's probably why I can't get into it... at all.
Baltimore whiffed on getting early contribution that's for sure... well maybe Brown can change that.
How is this drive Flacco's fault when guys have repeatedly dropped passes and he just got a guy in his face in about two seconds?
It's not all his fault, but he is at fault. That interception was disgraceful and he has overthrown his guys on some big plays. Granted, Crabtree never should have been the guy on that one toss, but like I said it's not all on Joe.

So far though, Flacco can walk home with the rest of them.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
When you're raging in a game thread about how he should be benched then yeah, it should be about how he has played in that game.
Sure, this game he has been poor (not just that drive) combined with many other poor games in recent seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.