• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
I won't get down on a player for one game; I will, however, get on them when that play spans for weeks and seasons.

I agree with you. And that is what's happening with Flacco. Just poor performances for long years. Just because he has many yards doesn't means he's doing alright. Lot of quarters just going for nothing. Specially this year. Bengals 1st half, Browns whole game, Saints, now...

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I don't watch any college ball so that's probably why I can't get into it... at all.
Baltimore whiffed on getting early contribution that's for sure... well maybe Brown can change that.

It's not all his fault, but he is at fault. That interception was disgraceful and he has overthrown his guys on some big plays. Granted, Crabtree never should have been the guy on that one toss, but like I said it's not all on Joe.

So far though, Flacco can walk home with the rest of them.
College is a bit hard for me to watch, too, but I can usually make it through two or three a week.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I guess Joe was relying on that inside cut working a little too much, CB was waiting on that. Bad timing

Status
Not open for further replies.