• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know how we complain that we have the least amount of players in the top 100 every year

theres a reason

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Did I say anything remotely like that?

Before you insult someone's intelligence, make sure you can read and comprehend first.
Right, you clearly didn’t respond to a post regarding benching Joe and putting Lamar in insinuating they’d be the same. My bad

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Who’s the non Trent green analyst? He’s horrible. First he called lamar gus Edwards, he’s gotten a ton of names wrong, he called cam newton kiechly just now

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Right, you clearly didn’t respond to a post regarding benching Joe and putting Lamar in insinuating they’d be the same. My bad
Did I say to bench him? Clearly the lack of intelligence is showing here.

Read what I say and reply to what I say; not what someone else said.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I guess Joe was relying on that inside cut working a little too much, CB was waiting on that. Bad timing
Yeah, game started out well, but it just seems Joe’s been chasing it since the blown chances in the first quarter. Everything that could go wrong went wrong after that. Just seems like the Panthers day today.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, game started out well, but it just seems Joe’s been chasing it since the blown chances in the first quarter. Everything that could go wrong went wrong after that. Just seems like the Panthers day today.

same story every year post SB

So the offense is a problem. They've basically been struggling since the second quarter (half?) of the Pittsburgh game right? They had the one good game against Denver I think and other than that it's not been too impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.