• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So people are understandably upset with Flacco but have you seen anything that would indicate that Jackson is ready to run the offense?
We couldn't possibly - he is in only on trick/gadget plays and designed runs.
We've seen enough from Flacco over his entire career though, don't you think? He can't surprise us anymore.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Hurst hasn’t been playing well. Despite talking him up all summer, he’s been dropping passes a lot—at least I feel like he has. He obviously hasn’t played much but hasn’t he had more drops than catches? Anyone able to confirm this?
Not sure he’s been targeted enough for that to be possible... though that’s also not a great statement.

So people are understandably upset with Flacco but have you seen anything that would indicate that Jackson is ready to run the offense?
Nope.

This season is what it is, I don't think Jackson is the guy who can come and save them. Let him develop the way he is, because he's going be thrust under the spotlight soon enough.

I'm scared that I'm going to really miss Joe's huge arm

Taze

Practice Squad
I mean he is also the only reason that they were far back enough to trade up for Lamar who certainly looks like a good cricket player if nothing else.
That’s one of the Ravens favorite things to do. Pass on difference makers so they can load up on some average players who might develop after a few years

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Nope.

This season is what it is, I don't think Jackson is the guy who can come and save them. Let him develop the way he is, because he's going be thrust under the spotlight soon enough.

I'm scared that I'm going to really miss Joe's huge arm
Lamar’s got a huge arm as well, just inaccurate at times(sounds familiar) and can’t throw a fade for shit

Status
Not open for further replies.