• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Also.. All the infighting, the useless debating, the flexing that certain people are always right.

It's a forum on the internet. We are all fans of the same team. Come on guys. I can admit that I'm wrong but come on guys.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I do wonder if he’d be doing as well without Sanu and Julio to take the stick off him though
That's very fair. As well? Probably not. However, he was just super savvy and not like a rookie in his route running. That's what allured me so much- the Ravens couldn't possibly mess up his development because he was already developed.

Reactions: cdp
You just know Leveon Bell is gonna come back for this next game with our luck
He'll be rusty after all this time.
Lamar’s got a huge arm as well, just inaccurate at times(sounds familiar) and can’t throw a fade for shit
Does he have a big arm? I never watch college games and what I saw in preseason made me doubt his strength.
Accuracy is important, but it's not like Flacco is demonstrating much of it...

We couldn't possibly - he is in only on trick/gadget plays and designed runs.
We've seen enough from Flacco over his entire career though, don't you think? He can't surprise us anymore.
Yes we have and that’s why we drafted a 1st round QB. But throwing him to the wolves now won’t do us any good. We just have to suffer Flacco until we can move on. Which is looking like this off season

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
That's very fair. As well? Probably not. However, he was just super savvy and not like a rookie in his route running. That's what allured me so much- the Ravens couldn't possibly mess up his development because he was already developed.
How high do you hold his ceiling? I know some think Hurst was what you see, you get. But how much more refined can someone like Ridley get?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes we have and that’s why we drafted a 1st round QB. But throwing him to the wolves now won’t do us any good. We just have to suffer Flacco until we can move on. Which is looking like this off season

Nothing I have seen from Lamar makes me think he will be ready by next year; thinking more of a year 3 prospect hopefully

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
How high do you hold his ceiling? I know some think Hurst was what you see, you get. But how much more refined can someone like Ridley get?
I think Ridley is much the same, honestly. He was a 24 year old rookie, so he's going to be entering his athletic prime pretty much from day one. He doesn't have the upside as Moore, but he's an immediate plug and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.