• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Newton has always been a good passer, he's just become far more refined.
I think Jackson could become similar too but I think he needs another year.

I still stand by my statement. I don't think the talent is the issue. We could use a few more pieces but there's been a lot of knee jerk as to who leaves. I still think Jimmy is a cut candidate due to the high salary, but he could stay. I still think we retain our own guys.

I still think 2019 is more our year. Harbaugh is probably gone by
I think Jimmy could be gone if Harbaugh is because that'd mean a whole regime shake up and plenty of overhaul. Joe probably goes, Jimmy, Carr, amongst others.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eluemunor at left tackle, what a great idea. got smoked in the pre-season against 3rd stringers, why do you let him ever play again at this position.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
I can not wait to NOT watch Harbaugh press conference saying "we need to get better at this". Shut the hell up. You need to get fired, along with Marty and other players.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
QB -D-
Offensive Line -F
Running Back -D
Receivers -F
Defensive line -F
Linebackers -F
Secondary -F
Special Teams -C

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I can not wait to NOT watch Harbaugh press conference saying "we need to get better at this". Shut the hell up. You need to get fired, along with Marty and other players.
Right. He should tell everyone’s that we’ve given up. And 4-4 is just too tall of a mountain to climb

Status
Not open for further replies.