• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Baltimore Ravens @ Carolina Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to kill the momentum. Not looking anything likes #1 D. Which I’m sure they are not anymore after this shit performance

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Jefferson playing terrible this year in coverage, the fuck this guy doing? We need a SS, a LOLB cause Judon is just busting, and a DE. Urban can't do a thing

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Average defense , average offense . No heart . Lousy coaching .
Time to clean house . The Harbaugh era is officially over .

Taze

Practice Squad
How high do you hold his ceiling? I know some think Hurst was what you see, you get. But how much more refined can someone like Ridley get?
The combination of Ridley’s quickness, speed, footwork and past progression of route running made me think there was a lot of room to grow. Only thing he lacked really was the ability to make plays in the air. Excels as an on the ground receiver and will only get better at it

Way to kill the momentum. Not looking anything likes #1 D. Which I’m sure they are not anymore after this shit performance
All depends on how much of a lead they had.

But man if the defense is going get pushed around by every good offense, things are going to get ugly with games against Cincy, Pitt, and KC upcoming.
Couple that with a hapless offense (Denver is the only good game they've had since the first half @Pitt right?) and this could be a long rest of the season.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Newton is what I hope Jackson can be, honestly. He's developed so well as a passer. He's really out gunning Joe today and the Carolina line is playing out of their minds.
Honestly don’t know why they’d have newton do anything other than shotgun throws right now. He just takes he snap and waits for someone to get open

Bravens2006

Veteran
And I got dogged for saying the defense was week last week..no pass rush no mlb no turnovers everyone has figured them out. It's time for new blood.

PedroRhormes

Practice Squad
Newton is what I hope Jackson can be, honestly. He's developed so well as a passer. He's really out gunning Joe today and the Carolina line is playing out of their minds.

I think something about it too. However, I think Lamar can be better, he really showed up some great passes in college. He just need to work his mechanics and dude will be a beast. Absolutely explosive runner. Some read options for him should be great (same as done with Kaepernick and Wilson)

Status
Not open for further replies.