• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
a series of interesting tweets from zrebiec:

A bit surprised that Maxx Williams is a healthy scratch for second consecutive week. I expect the Ravens to give their inexperienced tackles a lot of help and Williams is one of their better blocking TEs.

Making Zach Sieler active is an indication that the Ravens expect the Steelers to go heavy and run the ball a lot. Sieler gives the Ravens a little more depth and bulk on the defensive front.

RB Kenneth Dixon, who remains on IR. is running routes and working out on the field. Looks pretty good. He'll be an option to return after bye week or shortly there after. You'd think Ty Montgomery will be active then, too.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m gonna bring some positivity in here and predict a Ravens win today.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
How many Ravens fans want Harbaugh gone and are temporary Steelers fans? Just curious

I’m indifferent personally. I personally just want to beat PIT today regardless
Just go out and win.
Harbaugh is gone after this season, regardless what happens.

Tank

Hall of Famer
How often does a team win when missing both of their starting tackles? I guess that also begs the question how does a team lose both of their starting tackles at once? lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just go out and win.
Harbaugh is gone after this season, regardless what happens.

That's a bold statement. The Ravens make playoffs (which is still more likely than not) then Harbs is probably back next year because top 5 NFL head coaches do not grow on trees.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
How often does a team win when missing both of their starting tackles? I guess that also begs the question how does a team lose both of their starting tackles at once? lol
Losing Hurst isn't as bad as everyone thinks since Brown really should've been starting from day one anyways. So I'm not too worried about that,

Eluemenor starting is likely a death sentence

ALI624

Pro Bowler
If you believe you're playing well because you're getting laid, or because you're not getting laid, or because you wear women's underwear, then you *are*! And you should know that!

Status
Not open for further replies.